1:1 Confidential, impartial, individual Career Advice session (appointment based)
The aim of this support session is to help you reach a well informed and realistic decision about your medical career. It is never an intention to tell you what to do or finding an instant solution.
If you would like to meet with us to talk through any aspect of your career, please kindly arrange for an appointment with a team member.
You may wish to discuss about:
- Uncertainty about medical career or specialty choice
- Opportunity to discuss career options in a confidential environment
- Preparing for interviews/CVs review
- Consideration of a career outside medicine/ NHS
- How to achieve a better work-life balance
- Any other aspect of your career planning
- Or you just want a chat!
Medical Education & Clinical Teaching
If you're involved in clinical teaching events and need to capture your attendance or feedback, please click the link below.click here...