Online Practice Assessment & Evaluation (PARE)
The Online Practice Assessment Record and Evaluation (PARE) has been funded by Health Education England to provide a healthcare practice placement quality monitoring tool available across healthcare practice learning.
- Collaboration and standardisation of online practice learning assessment and practice hour monitoring (Apprentice and standard University learners)
- Pre-Registration professional specific practice assessment documentation
- Identification of allocated Clinical Practice Educators/ Assessors/ Supervisors and University Academic Links
- Collation of theory hours/ attendance report functionality. Utilized by Student and Clinical Practice
- Instant and integrated access for placement practice and University communication and collaborative support
- Anonymised ‘Raising Concerns’ facility
- Standardised placement experience evaluation
- Provides evidence for Clinical Organisational educational audits.
- Online standardised preceptorship and other metrics for a range of NW NHS stakeholders.
PARE also provides
- Multi professional, and cross organisation 'real time' educator registers
- Online portfolio of anonymised evidence for Practice Assessor/ Supervisor activities
- Instant messaging and cross organisation communication aids to support clinical educator/ learner/ university integrated working
Medical Education & Clinical Teaching
If you're involved in clinical teaching events and need to capture your attendance or feedback, please click the link below.click here...